Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Day Slips

This is dedicated to Angeli.



If someone were to a point a gun at my head and ask for the best reason why I should not drive a car, I would have to reply that I am far too forgetful. For a perfect example I would show them this picture. This is my coffee cup that somehow stayed on the roof of my car as I drove around looking for a weather feature unaware that I had left the cup there.



If someone were to point a gun at my head and ask me what a worthwhile purchase at this point in my life would be. I would have to say a rain coat and boots without holes. For a perfect example I would have to show them this picture. Rick Rikur works for York County shoveling snow on George Street, Wednesday, January 28, 2009.

2 comments:

nDentamaro said...

This does not surprise me one little bit.

:)

much love,

-nd

Unknown said...

nice for the cup